09 July 2009

"The Bea"

SO.. we babysat Miss Beatrice on Monday..
{by the way - LOVE HER}

Bea is quite the little swimmer, and was royally ticked off that I wouldn't let her jump in for Adi's swimming lesson (ask Elissa) 
So, as our closest substitute, we refilled our little backyard pool and stripped the babe down!
Drinking from the hose (no matter how much she sucked up her nose!)

Running the ICE COLD water over her belly.. 
(have I mentioned she loves her belly??)

Ready to get out {for the moment..}

A quick game of "eyes", "nose", "mouth" with Savannah

Stomping

Pondering getting out (I LOVE Adi in the background..)

We added the slide!!
Not real thrilled when it was Adi's turn and would use all her might to shove her down the slide..

Post-swim bath..
She also loves to bathe..

Pretty hair-do :)
(not so much gonna be rid of that binky before her baby brother arrives the end of the month..)

Turned around and she'd climbed into the fridge..
Yes, she's standing IN it..

We love the mini-diva!!

7 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

So cute. So I looked at Mer's blog and I can't believe how much Bea and Clair look alike. That is the youngest one right? I will be her stalker- let her know so she doesn't freak out. Love it though. Tell her! Or I will and just remind her who I am. hee hee

chelseakate said...

hee oh goll i LOVE little Bea. she is my favorite.

and that belly..i love it too.

and her cute hair.

basically i just really love that silly goose.

Julie M said...

I'd be a diva too if I was as cute as her! :)

Jill said...

She is pretty fabulous! I'm glad that I get to hang out with her on a weekly basis. I am really amazed she climbed INTO your fridge! The girl's got skills!

Meredith said...

Thanks! Now I shouldn't have to do my blog for another good week! :) It is fun to see that she has such a good time with her cousins! I can tell how much she loves them. I think it will always be difficult to portray what a diva she really is without meeting her in person...
Thanks again for watching her!

Silvey Mothership said...

What a cutie- she knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Isn't that the definition of diva? Hey, I'm home now for the rest of the summer- let's get together yay, yay, yay!

teriandbristol said...

So cute! I miss having a little kid. I love her cute hair!