08 May 2010

And Now, the Flipside..

We did do some fun stuff over Spring Break..

Starting with EASTER!!


Easter Morning girlies..

AND visiting our cousins new CHICKS!!


Yolko, Omelette, and Buffalo Wings..

Waking up to cuteness!!

Savannah & Dug
Working on CRAFTS!!

{really, my little girls LOVE crafting..}

.."assisted" sewing..

..stuffing..

..rotary cutting..

{Savannah did this whole project by herself!}

..um..
The finished products??

New bedding for the American Girl beds,
to match our new bedrooms!!




..another craft..

..going to Dear Lizzie for lunch!!..

..cutest place..


..making difficult dessert decisions..



..even the dressing rooms are fancy!!


..it was tough,
but we finally each picked a treat!!





..we shopped,

and laughed at ugly clothes..

..we bowled!!

..and to make it more fun we went with our cousins!!

Davy

Savannah

Chelsea

Aunt Julie

Uncle Brian

Adi

Nick
{totally the winner for "best form"}

Hailey

Marcikay
{um, yes, I'm wearing a skirt..}
Back to Dear Lizzie..

This time with dad in tow!!

I guess we should be dessert models..



..or, maybe not..


Then, a "mini-vacation" to North Utah County..

{Lehi}

To do lots and lots of SWIMMING!!




6 comments:

Julie M said...

What fun!!! Totally impressed with the new bedding for the American Doll beds...when you guys do projects, you really do projects!!! :)We had a great time with you guys but it does totally freak me out that those are OUR chicks in the pictures...what the heck are we doing with chickens??? :)Love you guys!!

chelseakate said...

So, I like this post. But I have a bone to pick with you, dear. You posted two of possibly THE ugliest photographs of me on here. Do you not care for my self-esteem? Also.. Some very special brazillian residents may find this page or already have access to it. They don't need to see this.
Other than that major issue, you're cute, missy. Happy Mothers Day! And I luff you. {I love you so much that if I posted a nasty, ooglay photo of you on my blog and you complained, I'd delete it. Just sayin..}

Unknown said...

I don't think that you can take an ugly picture of Chels! She is just naturally beautiful. What sad, yummy names for the chicks:) haha! What a fun time you guys had!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Okay baylie was me!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

marcikay said...

I was hopeing I'd get to tell you last Sunday, but I'll send this note instead. As you know, Glade and I live for all of your blogs, and we particularly enjoyed the Spring Break ones! But when we came to the picture of Adi sitting on your lap and you teaching her how to sew, and seeing the beautiful bedding they made for their dolls - well, it really touched our hearts. We were both agreeing on how loving and patient a mother you have always been, and all the things you have crafted, and now your girls are picking it up. You are just wonderful and they are so blessed that you are their mother. You are so unique in so many ways - how many other mothers can still do summersaults! - and we can see how much they love you and are devoted to you, because they all want to sit next to you at a restaurant, or here in our living room. It is the ultimate tribute.

Anyway, we just wanted to tell you how proud we are of your family - and how much we love all of you, but especially you personally. Keep up the good work - I'm sure you'll be doing much the same thing with grandchildren someday!

Love,
Rosemary