10 May 2010

Mother's Day Tribute..

In our ward, they asked all of the Primary children some "mom" questions, then made a pamphlet that they included in the Sacrament Program on Mother's Day..

We have a tiny Primary, so my kids were featured a couple of times..

Here are the ones they answered:


What kind of little girl was your mother?

S: "A very energetic one"

What did your mother need to know about your dad before she married him?

S: "That she loves him"

What does your mother like about your dad?

A: "He helps her"

What does your mom do while you are at school?

A: "She gets everything ready so we can do our homework"

NOW my favorites..

What is your mother's favorite chore?

S: "Probably one of the easier ones, 'cause it doesn't take as long"

::hmm.. okay, probably true..::

What does your mother always say to you?

S: Go and clean your room

A: Get your homework done, and clean

::are you noticing a trend??::

What is your mother's favorite song?

A: "Glee songs"

::again, true, but I'm not sure I wanted this published in the Sacrament program!!::

{especially since these are all of the other answers: "The Mother's Day song", "Oldies from the 70's and 80's", "Church songs", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "She likes all my favorite songs", and "She likes it when we play our instruments"..}


Really, this was so cute to read.. I have to include a few more of the funnier ones from other kids..


Who is the "boss" at your house?

"My dad, because my mom said he was"

How tall is your mother?

"She is way high"

What does your mother do while you are at school?

"Hold our guinea pig"

When your mom goes shopping, what does she like to buy?

"Clothes. That's pretty much all she buys, and shoes"

"She usually gets all the things on her list"

What makes your mother feel happy?

"When we don't bother her"


So, here's hoping all of my "Mother" friends had a great Mother's day..

And here's hoping you get to hold all the guinea pigs you want..

1 comment:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I remember reading this. I was laughing so hard. It was so cute. There were some very funny answers.