11 February 2009

"Heartwarming"

Okay, the time of year is way off, but since I've had SO much to post about lately (haha) I thought I'd share..

Savannah came across this cute Mother's Day card/questionnaire she filled out in Primary last year.. 

This totally makes me laugh, but I'm a little (just a teeny bit) embarrassed if one of her teachers was reading over her shoulder.. (and spelling is all Savannah)

The funniest thing I saw my mother do was... she saw a snake and did a dance

Her favorite saying is... I'm looking for boodis (booties) [when my girls are taking their own sweet time getting to bed, I chase them up the stairs as I say this.. like I'm going to spank them.. hmmm...  this could explain some of Chelsea's last post..]

Three things that my mother does for me that I appreciate are:
1. make me dinner
2. text me back
3. be nice

The things I do that make her the happiest are...
clean, go to bed
[well, I guess I'm easy to please..]

The thing I do that bugs my mom most is... 
act like a dork or be anoing
[I guess I'm weird, cause these qualities are generally so endearing in children..]

I like it when my mom...
plays with me

My favorite dinner she makes is...
raveoly or mac -and- chees
[wow, I come off as quite the chef, eh? Who wants to come eat dinner at the Walker's??]

My least favorite dinner she makes is...
I don't have one
[I guess she's easy to please..]

What my mother likes to do most is...
Text!!!!
[Yes, I'm that ambitious..]

What my mother likes to do least is...
tag!
[I need to invite over all the tag-loving moms to play with her.. and in my defense, I'm not sure she's ever asked me to play tag..]

One word that describes my mom is...
strang

A special note to my mom:
Dear mom, ther are so many diffrent ways I could describe you but it just had to be "strang" I love you so much. You are really nice! You da bomb
[that is a "special" note.. I'd even go so far as to call it "heartwarming"]

Love,
Savannah 
[gotta love that girl..]

5 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Okay cracking up at Mac-in-cheese. I would have cracked up if she would have said "Mcdonalds". That would have been hilarious. Do you text? haha

Silvey Mothership said...

I have to side with Elissa I would have bet money she would say "McDonalds"! It is a heartwarming note. It is so fun to come across those things and laugh, cry or say"ahhh". Hey, still waiting for a call to walk- or you can always text me!!!

teriandbristol said...

Hey!!! I love your blog!!! It is so cute, and funny:) Bristol misses Adi too, he still calls your house Adi's house... awwww... What a sweet letter.

chelseakate said...

"I'm looking for boodis" no good..Don't do that anymore. It causes broken elbows.
Savannah is a silly billy. I like her answers. Cute thing.

Carpenter Family said...

Sweet blog and I love the background.