06 March 2009

Its Worth a New Post..

Somehow, when I was doing my WDW post, this picture didn't make it, which is a shame, because its probably my favorite shot from our trip.. (thanks, Chels, for bringing it to my attention..)

*and as a footnote, the athletes I mentioned in my WDW post are as follows:
Curt Schilling - most recently a pitcher for the Red Sox
Tony Fernandez - tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs
Jeff Francour - right fielder for the Atlanta Braves (and a hottie, in Chelsea's eyes)
Misty May Treanor - beach volleyball gold medalist

**one more thing!! visit Chelsea's blog.. the "poet Missionary" has struck again!!**

4 comments:

chelseakate said...

YAYAYAYA!! There's my daddy!! Love it.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

thanks for the athlete post. I knew who the lady was. She was on Dancing with stars the others blah, blah, blah. haha. Great picture of DAVE>

Julie M said...

Um...Dave doesn't look like he's in the "happiest place on earth"...did someone forget to tell him???? :)

chelseakate said...

I just realized I didn't agree with you.. Yes, that Jeff guy. HOTTTTTT!!! Oh gee.

&

You need to do a new post mommy.