18 March 2009

Surprises, Surprises, Surprises.. UGH!

Don't you hate it when you have a surprise, and someone ruins it??

If you've been told.. "this a surprise".. Do you then (within a half an hour) TELL the surprizees????????????

The answer ::said as a chorus::  NO!!!

Well, mine is not COMPLETELY ruined, but someone kinda spilled my beans.. 

AARRGGHH!!


::deep breath::

::forgiving spirit, trying to paddle its way to the top of my mind::

::one more deep breath::

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Now, I can't dangle it in front of the girlies and make them all giddy and excited..

Now, I'm sad because I know its in their little heads, instead of a blind-sided surprise..

Now, I'm a bit ANGRY!!

::deep.. cleansing.. breath::

How am I handling this??

Well, now Chelsea and I are playing dumb and quickly changing the subject if they bring it up.. 

Not quite as fun..

But we'll see if it works..
 
And sorry to those of you who are curious..

This is under SERIOUS lock-down now..

You'll have to wait a little longer..

Just like my girlies..

4 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

How can I be so excited about something that I guarantee will have nothing to do with me? Your blog is pure torture right now.... WHAT IS THE BIG SURPRISE????

chelseakate said...

haha oh mommy. Its okay. Do not worry your pretty little face. We are all good. Don't you jinx us with a stinky attitude. :) Love you.

teriandbristol said...

You are a very mean girl... I want to know the surprise!!! Tell me!!! :)

chelseakate said...

mommy! do a new post!! quickly.