23 August 2009

The Week In Review

This has been a crazy week, and I just had to share the parts that were documented..

Tuesday, August 18th, Miss Adi had 3 teeth pulled!! {plus, she lost 1 about a month ago}
The girl has some serious crowding going on, so the dentist was making some room on the bottom..

Adeline's New Smile!!

Wednesday, August 19th, was the first day of school..
Savannah started 5th grade, and Adeline started 2nd..

They think they're so funny..

Savannah..

Adeline..

My darling girlies..

Chelsea and I attended Education Week at BYU {her first time!}..

We took a break and got pedicures..

..after looking at this, I've decided NOT to photograph my feet very often..
{can you guess whose is who's?}

Chelsea sneaking a drink in one of our classes..
They're pretty strict about no food or drink in classrooms..
{it SO cracked me up seeing her sit on the floor to take a sip..}

And then the perfect ending to our week.. 

This was on our way to our car Friday night..

What the heck???
Seriously, people.. This is BYU!!^^
{did you NOT notice you lost your pants?? - let alone SUIT pants!!}
{pretty sure we're supposed to keep our pants on on campus..}
Chelsea & I couldn't quit laughing about that one..

5 comments:

chelseakate said...

just thought i should add.. if you look really close at the picture of savannah and adi on their first day of school making their funny faces..in the long window of our door on the right side.. you will see me! :) i'm sneaky.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Yes Chels, you are very sneaky. Like the hidden person in the curtains in the movie 3 men and a baby. Marc do you remember that. haha! Very fun week. Hopefully I can post today as well. Since it seems I have time on my hands. Love the pants. I don't think I even want to know why they are there. Chels was good. I just took it out and had a drink. Oh well. Love all the pictures!

Silvey Mothership said...

Nice week. I can't believe your girlies are so grown up.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Your big toes look like they could be like, some huge giant's thumbs! hahaha!

Big week for you guys...did you love education week? I've been toying with the idea of coming out for it at some point.

Any update on the guy with pigflu?

Meredith said...

Cute girls are getting way too old!