26 August 2009

Recent Correspondence..

My kids crack me up..

All the time..

They say the funniest stuff..

And they {especially Chelsea and Savannah} frequently write the funniest {and often clever} letters..

I decided I need to keep better track of these things..

And share them when appropriate..

This was written by Savannah a couple weeks ago, 
and left on the computer keyboard..





I love the "Chelsea this doesn't concern you. Not to be rude."
{do you think we have 2 moms at our house??}
By the way.. She STILL doesn't have "peirsed" ears..
{I know, I'm mean}
I also love that the 2nd time she spelled it, it was right..

[Just today, while she was working on homework, she told me she held up some of Chelsea's earrings, and they looked really, really good on her..]


I discovered this one on my pillow when I went to bed last night..



It then listed Savannah's cel phone number..
{yes, she has a cel phone}

It's actually Adi's baby [from NYC], and I thought it was so cute that Savannah was trying to help out..
{if you're wondering, Allison was in the laundry room.. in her stroller}

{now, I really want to post Chelsea's letter convincing us to get her a new car..}

9 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I want to read Chels's letter. Is it recent or the letter before she got a car? Cause she has a nice car already. Tonight Coop decided that he needed 90 "bucks" so he wanted to know if he could pick up 90 things in his room and get paid a "buck" for each. Oh brother.

Julie M said...

Too funny...I love it! And I think you should let her get her ears "peirsed" just for being so darn creative! :)After all, she wasn't going behind anyones backs and asking only the parent she thought might say yes like most kids would do...she did request you consult with one another...what more could you ask for? :)

Elder Jack Anderson said...

What is your rule for getting ears peirsed anyway? The rule for me growing up was 12 years old. I'm thinking as soon as Beebs decides she wants them and can handle the pain she can get them (she hates shots though so I'm guessing maybe when she's 18?).

And Marci, this doesn't concern you. Not to be rude, but Chelsea has to come to Vegas!!!

marcikay said...

My rule growing up was 16, and Davy likes it. So, I'm guessing that's what we'll do. (that's how we did Chels)
Plus Chelsea would be royally ticked if the rule were to change now!!

If I take Chelsea to Vegas, I have no babysitter!! Or she'd so be there!!

Silvey Mothership said...

Love the letters/notes! They are treasures. Personally if you get Chelsea a new car, can I have the one she drives now? Not to be rude, but Chelsea this doesn't concern you. Yes, let's get together soon. Are you home for awhile?

marcikay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelseakate said...

I LOVE Landee!! :) I want to go to Vegas, mommy. Just bring the girlies, too! You know you're gonna miss us.

And I'm aware this whole ear piercing topic doesn't concern me but.. I had to wait until I was 16 to get mine pierced and I wanted to get them pierced my whole life.. Look, I waited and I lived! So can Buggie. :)

..I"m just sayin'..

Meredith said...

Didn't Savannah get a cell phone at a younger age than Chelsea? It's time to just start bending rules. Since when did you become a stickler?

Chelsea, if you are looking for a different car, I can just totally switch you for an awesome Volvo. It is basically "new" - we have probably replaced every part over the past year or so...

teriandbristol said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie. Your kids are the most creative and funniest kids I know!