13 September 2009

Boys & Girls..

Today after church, Davy was going around the table asking what we each learned in our lessons..

When everyone had had a turn, he was wanting to explain their discussion in Elder's Quorum. Apparently, whatever he wanted to say, he didn't want to say in front of Savannah & Adi.. (which makes me very curious.. Debbie, you may need to do some asking for me..)

{imagine Adi's reply, in her voice.. (she can't say her R's)}

He said their discussion was on the differences between boys & girls, to which Adi replied..

"'cause girls are MATURE.."

3 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Oh my gosh, I love Adi! She says the cutest things. HAHA!

marcikay said...

[THIS IS CHELSEA] i am just too lazy to change it to me..

Miss Adi is my favorite. That was a funny moment. Very, very funny.

I really wonder what the discussion was.. Daddy-o hasn't told us yet..

Meredith said...

I will be sad when Adi learns to say her "R's"...