04 November 2009

Happy Birthday Davy-Doo!

Happy Birthday!!

Sad for us, but Davy gets to spend his birthday in Las Vegas for work..

Couldn't let him off without some old pictures..

Him. Is. Cute.

That's all I can say..

I hoped if I'd had a boy, he'd be this cute!!

Since I don't have a lot of baby pictures,
I thought it would be far more embarrassing to post an awesome

SENIOR PICTURE!!
Oh ya..

Love the bangs..

Love our amazing school colors that result in such a stylin' letterman's jacket..

Love that he probably weighed 150 in this photo..

{Yes, he lettered in 3 sports.. Baseball, Basketball, & Cross Country}

5 comments:

chelseakate said...

Dad has some sexy hair. I can see why all the ladies loved him.

Silvey Mothership said...

Happy Birthday Davy! BTW, his hair is back in style all the way!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Love the hair. He is one sexy man!!!!! No wonder you married him! haha!

Julie M said...

Wow does this take me back...not his baby picture, I obviously don't remember that since I wasn't actually born yet. But that senior picture...wasn't that just taken last year or so? When did we get so old? Brian and I agree that his hair is totally back in style now...too funny!!!

Meredith said...

I didn't know Dave lettered in Basketball! How did I not know that! What a handsome devil!