01 November 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Yep, Halloween is ALREADY over!!
My girlies..
{my camera was dead, so sorry about the fuzzy iPhone pics..}

I was realizing this was a "Homemade Costume" year..

Yes, I made all 3 of these babys..
{hmm.. and all 3 of those babies..}

Luckily, I was not crazy enough to make all 3 of them this year..

I made the Queen of Hearts last year..

I made Alice in Wonderland in 1998!! Chelsea wore this when she was in 2nd grade!

And, I made Tinkerbell this year..

At 5:15 pm..

On Halloween..

Yes, I'm crazy..

{it was finished by 6:30!!}

So here they are!!
Savannah!!
..as the Queen of Hearts..

Adeline!!
..as Alice in Wonderland!!
Chelsea!!
..as Tinkerbell..
This is how she actually looked..

We decided this was Disneyland Tink
after she ran into the castle during
Remember Dreams Come True..
My little Halloweenies..

5 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Man, you are good! I'm impressed that you continue to make awesome costumes for your girlies!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Love the Tink costume. I never saw that. Why didn't she wear that down Main Street? And better yet, why is that picture not on her blog? Love them all. You are so talented.

Julie M said...

I LOVE Adi's poses for these pictures...hilarious!!! Cute girls in cute costumes!!! Love you guys!

Meredith said...

Yes, you are crazy. You continue to prove that every day... :)

Costumes are awesome. Still love that Queen of Hearts!

teriandbristol said...

You are amazing! Can I recruit you to make Bristol's costume next year?