03 June 2010

Our Amazing Arizona {and Utah, and Colorado} Adventure!! part 4

June 3, 2010
After checking out of our hotel in Flagstaff,
we took a drive to Monument Valley..

John Wayne would be so proud..

We were told to go on a jeep tour here -
but we're so glad we didn't!!
{plus we saved about $380!!}

I'll admit, one of the craziest drives
our Durango has been on,
and I really need to vacuum
a few pounds of red dirt out of my car..


This is a beautiful place,
and we really had fun taking pictures here!!

Left Mitten, Right Mitten,
and .. another one :)







These were called the Three Sisters!!

They each chose themselves..

& Adi decided these were their poses..


Out on John Ford Point..



{didn't want to stop,
so I had Savannah hang out the window
as we drove..}




There were piles of rocks everywhere..
So Savannah created her own..



PUSH!!





Lift with your knees, ladies..







Really, a gorgeous place!!

I loved this day!



We spent the night in a Holiday Inn Express
in the bustling {?} town of Cortez, Colorado..


Adi, especially, was thrilled to discover this:
{for some reason the flat screen attached to the side
cracks me up..}

Inside were 4 bunkbeds!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

This looks like to much fun! This is just a guess, but I think your girls like to pose for the camera!