25 February 2011

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

It's true!!

It's true!!

IT'S TRUE!!!

I finally did it!

I caught up on this ol' blog-blogitty-blog-blog..

I'm sooooo happy!!




So now what???


I'm trying to decide a direction,
if you will..

I really love my blog..

So, I think I've decided to have it help me
become more accountable..

And by it, I guess that also means you,
my legions of adoring fans..


..teehee..
{I may have the smallest legion on the planet}

I have so many projects I need to/would like to get done around here..

So I might have to check in here..

Letcha know what I've been up to..

Plus, I have a few other ideas floating around in my head..

And, I haven't forgotten the whole
Me: The Abridged Version

This whole "catch up"
well,
put me behind..

So, if you care to see all the catch up,
you'll have to go clear back to September 24..

Ugh.. I know..

{really its not THAT much}

2 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I'm excited to see what you're up to! Keep the posts comin.

Loved all your catch up posts too, of course.

Erikka said...

Hey Marcikay! So, I'm curious, how do you know what to catch up? Is it based on photos not posted or small notes you've jotted down? Congrats on getting caught up! I need to do a little (a lot) too.