23 October 2009

Yours Truly..

Yep..

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm the BIRTHDAY GIRL..

I grabbed a couple of my favorite pictures of me..

Just for fun..

Me in the hospital..

I've always thought I had a CUTE hospital photo..

Not a wrinkly, alien baby..

I guess that's a perk of weighing in at 9'2"..

{I have always thought I looked a tad bit oriental..}

22 months old..

I have always loved this one, too..

{Now, the photo quality makes me feel even older than I am!!}

I've always thought I was rockin' a "Supremes" kind of hair-do..

{apparently, my mom would trim my hair every couple days..}

And, yes, I'm sporting a homemade terry-cloth dress..

I know.. You're jealous..

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was a great day!! Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes!!

4 comments:

chelseakate said...

A wrinkly alien baby like your oldest daughters hospital photo?!

Ps.. I look oriental in mine, too.

Silvey Mothership said...

Shoot! I did miss your birthday this year. Don't we usually try to do lunch or something. Guess that's what happens when we don't keep in touch as well. Love the baby pictures! Me thinks you are a tad bit swollen in the hospital picture. Oriental look seems to run in our family too.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I never saw this blog update. Love the pics. I am jealous of the terry cloth dress. You will need to teach me how to make me one of those:) You and Savannah look so much alike. Happy Birthday again:)

Meredith said...

You are the same age as Bea in that picture. Crazy. You were a cute newborn, I got to be the wrinkley alien baby!

Hope your birthday was good!

Love ya!