02 February 2010

Does This Freak Anyone Else Out?? part deux

I was in Wal-Mart (or "the Mart" as we like to call it) today and I spied this:
Ironically, the first thing that caught my eye was "FUD"..

Is this pronounced FOOD?.. FEUD?.. FUD?..

They were EXTREMELY light colored hot dogs..

But now.. the real puzzler..

WHAT THE AYCHE ARE THE THREE WISE MEN DOING ON THIS PACKAGE???

First of all.. Are these expired??

Second of all.. What do they have to do with franks??

Third of all.. 2 of the Wise Men are empty-handed, and the 3rd is apparently carrying.. A BAG OF HOT DOGS.. {I do not remember this part of the Nativity..}

Fourth of all.. {really, after "First of all", does the "of all" statement even apply?}

Fifth of all.. I am just in awe of this product

{no, I did not purchase this product}

5 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Okay so Bryan says chicken hot dogs are popular "far down south" and since it is chicken they will be lighter in color. As for the wise men...WEIRD!!!!!! the things you find. Too funny!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Those are not wise men. Those are hobos who just stole a pack of chicken dogs from some house that happens to have a Christmas tree up. That's the only way I can explain this.

Also, fun trip to NYC!! You guys are too funny.

Silvey Mothership said...

You have a knack for finding the most random things! I have no idea about the wise men on the hotdog package. Very weird!

chelseakate said...

Blech. That. Is. Nasty. I think I want to throw up now.

Crazy Mommy said...

Franks...frankincense. Or however you spell it. Personally I think those wise men look a little perplexed - like they are wondering how they got there themselves. Definitely some unique "fud". Which I pronounce fudd and I believe, although it is clearly supposed to be spanish, is clearly hillbilly for food.