07 November 2008

As expected..

Well, the joke around our house is that Marci has her own blog.. as in just for her, since as of right now no one else can read it.. this is how these things typically go for me though, but I'm not ready to give up yet! That kind of shows I guess, since I'm posting again in hopes that someday someone else besides me will read this.. I'm not the most computer-technology savvy gal (ask Wendy)
Well, I'm happy with how this looks so far, even though I'm the only one who seems to know that.. I feel like I'm talking to myself in an isolated, echo-y room.. How sad is that? Hello -hello- hello.. Look at my post -post - post.. It must be getting late..

7 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

See you can do it. Yeah. Love the pictures of the girls. you told me about it but I never saw it. I am an Esme too. Go girls!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

See now you have to work on this. You are on my blog list and other people will look at it. Ha ha.

Crazy Mommy said...

That is the cutest picture of the girls - did you take it? I'm so excited you started a blog. I had a LONG post well under way and clicked on an apparently stupid button to click on and lost the whole stinking thing last night. Don't do that. You will swear to erase your blog and never start another one, but then you will try again, probably. Sigh.

marcikay said...

Yes! I took that! We did lots of cute ones a couple weeks ago.. If I'd hook up my camera I've got some dandy Disneyland ones..

Melissa Miller said...

HAHA Marci I looked at your blog, and now I am going to stalk it!!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

See i tiold you. People will look. Ha ha!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Marci~
You are so funny. Cute pictures of the girls. I will look at your blog too.