09 November 2008

A sneak peek?

Okay, by the time I got on the computer tonight I was too tired to put on all the Disneyland pictures I wanted to.. So this is what I'll start with.. My kids crack me up! We had just got our always attractive 3D glasses and I had them turn around for a quick picture.. they are funny little monkeys! We were waiting in line for Toy Story Mania - my new very favorite ride! It's like Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlasters.. but way better! We went October 21-26 - it was my birthday present! This was actually Davy's idea since I'm not the biggest fan of MY birthday! What a sweetie! We were able to go the the after hours Halloween party, which we haven't done since Chels was 7 and we didn't even have the little girls.. More pictures tomorrow? Yes, I think so!

1 comment:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Cute picture. I was up early. Drove girls to early morning seminary. Can't wait to see the disneyland pictures. This time next week I will be getting up in a hotel and getting ready to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth". Yeah!!!!!