09 November 2008

Is it sad?

Is it sad that it totally made my morning to see 7 comments on my last post? I don't feel quite so isolated anymore! Are any of you 4th warders out there sad to see the 1 o'clock church time slipping away? I laid in bed extra long this morning just to enjoy it. Less than 2 months and on to dreaded 9 o'clock.. Not that I have a hard time getting up early, I just don't like having to get everyone looking their best so early to be home by noon trying to think of appropriate activities for the WHOLE day.. 9 o'clock Sundays are the longest Sundays.. It ends up me, Davy and Chels napping and the little girls have free reign, which can have scary results! Enjoy these last few lazy Sunday mornings for me, and maybe I won't be so sad!
I'm hoping to put on some Disneyland/Halloween pictures later today!

4 comments:

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

I would love if you added me to your list. I'm actually looking forward to 9 o'clock church. One is kicking my butt, because it is Harper's nap time. We will see if it ends up being any easier.

Melissa Miller said...

You can add me too! I will add you. I get excited when I have comments too.

marcikay said...

Thanks girls!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I check every morning just for comments. I love it. I am not looking forward to nine o'clock church. You know my family is NOT a morning family. Ugh!