15 November 2008

Tagged by Lacey

8 Favorite TV Shows (hard, I'm not a huge TV watcher)
*So You Think You Can Dance (very, very favorite)
*Phineas and Ferb
*Chuck
*Amazing Race
*Jon & Kate + 8
*Blue's Clues (okay, not so much anymore, but I have been known to watch this all by myself, and I prefer Steve over Joe)
(6 is close to 8, right?)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
*remembered to put out my garbage
*helped in Savannah AND Adi's classes
*did some online Christmas shopping
*went to WalMart to buy a present for Adi to take to a birthday party
*bought movie tickets for Quantum of Solace, Twilight, and Bolt (I'm way excited)
*ate at Bajio with Chelsea and Savannah
*went scrapbook shopping
*played Lego Indiana Jones with Chelsea on Wii (our favorite game!)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
*going to Thoroughly Modern Millie with my girls and Susie tonight!
*Thanksgiving
*pie
*going to Twilight
*Christmas shopping
*Christmas
*people commenting on my posts
*playing with Susie and Corrin

8 Things on My Wish List
*wishing I loved to exercise
*losing my 2 pounds so I'm back at goal (Weight Watchers) before Thanksgiving
*not having a bad attitude about driving to Boise for Thanksgiving
*my house being completely clean before I leave for Boise
*getting the bathroom done in our basement
*new carpet in my basement (its all pink right now)
*not gaining lots of weight over the holidays (see pie)
*my kids would stop growing up so fast!

I tag Bonnie and anyone who wants to be tagged.. all my friends have done this or are already tagged..