04 December 2008

New York Question?

As kind of a last minute thing, I am joining Davy in NYC next Thursday the 11th, and we'll be there til the 14th.. I've never been, but keep hearing its a great time to go.. Does anyone have suggestions on what we should do? My 2 ideas are.. typically Marci.. Go to a show (a Disney one, most likely) and go to the big Disney store there.. I think I'm wired wrong.. :) (apparently I don't know how to travel other places) any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

2 comments:

Crazy Mommy said...

Okay, I know I've never been either. And besides going to a broadway show and finding Clinton and Stacey and making them take me shopping, I totally would go to FAO Scwarz. I don't know why, but I just really want to see that place. And it's got to be great all decorated for Christmas. Go for me and take pictures. And make Dave play the big floor piano and take a picture. I must live vicariously...maybe it's close to the Disney store.

Bonnie B. said...

How fun for you! I've never been, so I'm not really a help, dangit. You should go stand in front of one of those windows that are part of the early morning news shows. Maybe you could get on TV!