28 December 2008

Just have to say..

So, today was our last day of 1 o'clock church.. Very sad for me.. (9? ugh!)

I just have to say how very grateful I am for fabulous Primary teachers.. My little girls absolutely love Primary, and their teachers. Every week they fight over telling us about their lessons, and something that was said to them personally.. Savannah's especially, would always call if she was sick, or ask about her whenever I saw them.. Just being fabulous teachers and truly loving my girls! It really means so much! (I hope that somebody somewhere spoke well of me when I was their Primary teacher through the years)
Though I'm sad they have to move on, (Adi - Senior Primary?) I'm sure that their next ones will be equally amazing..

Thats all.. Just wanted you to know :)

6 comments:

Erikka said...

What a nice thing to say. Next Sunday, I start teaching Primary. I hope the parents of the kids in my class say the same thing about me.

Thanks again for sharing your blog with me. Believe it or not, I started one! Take a peek. ekf0106.blogspot.com

Take care. Erikka

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Our church will be at 8:30am next week! Parking lot issues, don't get me started.

Primary teachers are so underrated!! I should probably write my kids' teachers thank you notes ASAP. Thanks for the reminder!

marcikay said...

Oh.. I just threw up a little in my mouth, about the whole 8:30 church.. so sorry! I guess just be glad you only have 1 daughter, the hair part of Sunday morning really makes me crazy.. Don't want my girls to look homeless..

Erikka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erikka said...

So we changed our mind about the puppy. We just can't do it. I feel bad, but I think the kids will be just fine.
I'll be teaching CTR 8. Tyler will be in my class, so I know one parent who will be happy. ;o)
Also next week, we go to 11:00 church. Nice change from 9:00am!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Fast Sundays will be a breeze though!! haha