16 May 2009

I'm Coming Back!!

I had my d&c on Thursday, and I'm feeling pretty amazing..

You have a whole new outlook on life when you don't feel like vomitting 24/7!!

I was able to clean a lot of my main floor today!! Yay!! I can't complain, the family did a good job of keeping up for me, but I'm sorry, I just do it different!! I feel like I'm starting to take my home back!!

I still have SO much to catch up on (don't think about the laundry..) but I at least feel like I can!!

Thanks everyone for what you've said and done for me!! It really means so so much!!

6 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Glad to know that you are feeling better. :))))

Bonnie B. said...

So glad you are feeling better!

Meredith said...

I am glad you are doing okay. I am so sorry that this has happened (again). It makes me a blubbering idiot every time I think about it. I know this is so hard for you and I always have wished I could do more to help. Let's talk soon.

chelseakate said...

Yay mommy! :) Love you.

Silvey Mothership said...

Wow, you've been through alot. I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself. We need to catch up!

MELANIE said...

Marci I had no idea that you were going through this. I have not blogged or looked at blogs very regularly for months now. I have my own emotions about pregnancy and please know that I will be thinking about you all day. You are such a strong woman.