27 May 2009

Imagine, ...If You Will

[As I mentioned in my earlier post, today was the Dance Festival at the elementary school..]

Imagine a photo of 1st grade Adeline doing the Mexican Hat Dance..

{she has been so excited - this is her first festival.. she drew me a diagram of where she and Savannah would be, and where the optimum seating would be to view each of them}

{we were in Bajio last night, and she wondered if they would play the Mexican Hat Dance, and if they did, would any employees join her in the routine? Is this racist??}

but I digress..

Imagine a shot of 4th grade Savannah performing the Texas Star..

{imagine Savannah telling me she doesn't want to do the Sophisticated Hula next year, and it would be alright with her if I called in sick for her that day..}

Imagine a random picture of Colin doing that.. 3rd grade dance with the sticks.. (I can't remember what its called!) because we usually take pictures of him at school functions when we see him..

Welllllll.. unfortunately, as Chelsea tried to take pictures, she remembered she left the memory card right here by the computer.. oh well..

Its okay! We did video.. So now imagine all of the above, not as stills, but in motion!! Even better!!

Welllllll.. I remembered we can't find the cord to connect our video camera to the computer..

Isn't it fun??

No.. not really..

Be ready for tomorrow, when we can imagine Chelsea GRADUATING!!.....

::dangflabbit::

2 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

If I would have now that I could have taken pictures for you!! You are good. Two post in one day. Did you notice I made a post!!!!!!!? Good job me huh!!!?

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Okay how dumb am I? Don't answer that. I totally had to look back and see what picture was first on my post. Duhhhhhh!