27 May 2009

The Queen of Procrastination Strikes Again..

[yes, I am royalty]

So, we're leaving on a trip early Saturday morning..

Like an 11 day trip..

Am I ready? No..

You are probably thinking, "you have 3 whole days, you're fine"

No, I really don't..

First, I take FOR.E.VER to pack..

Today I have dance festival at the elementary school, Chelsea has graduation practice, I have to pick up the dog from the groomer in American Fork (don't ask, but he had to be there at 7am), I have to pick up my new coffee table, need to get the rest of Chelsea's graduation gift [the exact one we want won't get here before we leave town, so settling for 2nd choice.. ugh] I need to find someone to feed my dog, cats and Chelsea's fish while we're gone, and I need a substitute for 2 Sundays in Nursery (did I mention I'm out of Cub Scouts and in the nursery now? Yay! I love Nursery!)

Tomorrow.. Well, GRADUATION.. Plus I have my parents coming in town (luckily, I don't think they expect me to be entertaining..) I guess I'll do my last minute laundry?

Friday.. Last day of school for little girls, packing, convincing Chelsea she wants to go [this is ongoing.. :)]

And now, before I curl in a ball, I need to wake up the girlies!!

No comments: