29 May 2009

Graduation Day!! Yay!

Does it feel like I have been building up to this post forever??? It feels that way!!

May 28, 2009
Chelsea Kate graduates from Springville High School!!
In front of our house with her "Senior" sign..
The school gives these out and everyone hangs them on their house..
{I LOVE this tradition!!}

I enjoy the silly faces:)

Our view of Chelsea for most of the evening..
She is done!!

ChelseaKate & Colton
A hug from Grandma Rosemary
With Grandma Rosemary & Grandpa Glade (Davy's parents)
Now, add Nick & Julie!! (Davy's sister and son)
{hmmm.. my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and Bea were there, too..
none of those pictures are on my camera.. look soon on Chelsea's blog for those!!)
ChelseaKate & Katie!!
..doing what they do best!..
Yay ChelseaKate!!

We love this girl and are proud of her!!

3 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

We love her too. Congrates to her. So glad we could be there. She is like one of my own. Watching her grow up. AwWWWWWWWWWw! Have fun on your trip.

Silvey Mothership said...

Hurray! Congratulations!

teriandbristol said...

It is so crazy to me that she is graduated! She can't be that old, right? It is a little sad. She looks beautiful! (As always)