18 October 2010

WDW - day 3 - yipee!!

October 11, 2010 - day 3 - Animal Kingdom & Epcot


..Adi is ready!..
{in front of our hotel room}



..the Walker family..
..that would be Mount Everest in the background..



One thing I've learned about myself?
I don't prefer rides where I get soaking wet..
A little sprinkle, I'm okay with,
but I'm learning to say "no thank you" to getting sopping wet..
..its just me..


..that's why I left the riding of
Kali River Rapids
to my girlies..

..here come my brave ladies..






..here they come!..



..soggy sisters!..



Pangani Exploration Trail
Asia - Animal Kingdom




..at the end of a crazy ride!..
Primeval Whirl
{think rollercoaster/tilt-a-whirl}



..Davy thought we looked like the Beatles..



..at Nine Dragons..
..mmmmm..
{another favorite, in fact, we ate here twice!}



..and the other side of the table..



China pavillion



..take 2..



{insert your favorite huge head comment here}
..and this is where Davy left us this day..


..my three little vikings..




Norway pavillion



Mexico pavillion



..3 non-traditional uses for a
Donald Duck pinata..



..post IllumiNations..
..crowd watching..
{and being sleepy}



..enjoying the lit concrete..
**have I mentioned we LOVE Disney??**

No comments: