31 October 2010

An October Morning..

October 30, 2010

We had an amazing, wonderful morning!

We were able to go through the Bountiful Temple with my sister,
Meredith, as she got her endowments!

We love Mere & Dave so much, and are so excited that they can go to the temple together!!



Dave, Meredith, Marci, Davy
*just so you don't think me TOO tacky,
somehow I lost my black nylons in the temple..




Marci & Davy



Dave & Meredith



The Parentals
Marilyn & Mark



Meanwhile, back at the Richards Residence..

The babysitting crew was there!!


The little girls..
..who, I realized aren't so little,
but, it's what we call 'em!..


..Che & her biggest fan..



..the girlies..
Sam was there, just not in the "photo" mood!


What a great day!

Congratulations, Meredith!!

1 comment:

chelseakate said...

^^ Um?! Why will you be missed? Scarves? heehee.

Cute. I love Bea.
PS I don't think you look tacky, mommy. I'm not one of those believers like you that you HAVE to wear tights/nylons during winter.

:)