18 October 2010

WDW - day 5 - {I can't think of an appropriate rhyme}

October 13, 2010 - day 5

Blizzard Beach, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney


..we're here!!..



..posing with our favorite snow family!..



..sitting in the stands,
waiting for our crazy sister & daddy!..

Summit Plummet..

  • 120 feet tall
  • speeds up to 60 mph
  • 2nd tallest freefall slide in the world
  • fastest freefall slide in the world
..and my husband and firstborn decide they're going on it..

::loons::



..I'm hoping at this point they're saying to each other..
"what were we thinking??"



..Chelsea - in position..



..going over the edge..



..54 mph splash..



..readjusting.. and DONE!!..



..Davy's turn..



..here he comes..


..56 mph..



..crazy man..


We love this water park..
Nothing can compare to this one..


..formulating a plan..



..more planning..



..we love Teamboat Springs!..



{does it look like Chelsea is in the middle of a tirade?}



..WOO-HOO!!..





..TA-DA!!..



..Adi & I tend to walk faster than everyone else..



..Miss Adi & Button..

..parting shot in front of Summit Plummet..



After going back to the room to shower and have lunch,
it was off to Hollywood Studios!

But first, we took advantage of having a bus all to ourselves!!



..if you've ever traveled by Disney buses,
you understand what I'm talking about..



..they LOVE Tower of Terror!!..
{well, we all do}



..the toys are ready!!..



Best. Ride. Ever.




..the chicken coop from the Hannah Montana Movie!!..



..the Earful Tower..



..the skeleton-head-ball-thing from Pirates 2..
{remember, Captain Jack running in it like a gerbil??}



..Walt Disney's private jet..
..used while scoping out land for WDW..



..Davy Jones' actual organ from
Pirates of the Caribbean 2..



..Queen Narissa costume from Enchanted..



We didn't go to "The American Idol Experience"
at Hollywood Studios..

..but we did take advantage of the AI backdrop..


..Lulu..



..go Chels!..



..Bizbannah..



..looks like they didn't love Davy..



..ya.. I don't know..



..Sorcerer Mickey hat..



We decided {kinda last minute} to head to Downtown Disney..

We took the boat from our hotel..
{about a 25 minute ride}


..the boat captain gave Adi this coin..
{it says, "I was caught being good"}



..this is a new hot air balloon experience
at Downtown Disney..
..the balloon is huge!
{I think it holds 30 passengers?}
..we could see it during the day from Epcot..

..another view..



..oh wow..
..unbelievable looking treats at Goofy's Kitchen..




..Goofy's Periodic Table of Elements..



{I thought this was cute}




..waiting to be seated at Rainforest Cafe..



..you have no idea how difficult this picture was..



..this one was much easier..



..this is dark - but I love the way it looks!..



..ah! a better setting!!..



..Mr. Potato Head & friends..



..visiting Buzz..



World of Disney
{huge Disney Park store}
..this is a huge Stitch..
..wearing a pirate costume..
..and spitting..



..we love Pirates!..



..especially scary, girly ones!!..



..another entrance with a pumpkin coach..



...Adi and her favorite princess..



..Savannah even loves Lego dogs!..



..4 princesses!..
**have I mentioned we LOVE Disney??**

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Wowzer! I felt like I was there! Super cute pics, looks like so much fun!! I don't know Marci... any picture with you in it always cracks me up! You are such the American Idol! And the girls look cute in every picture! When I look back at any Disney pictures of myself? Well, humidity is not my best friend. These gals are just darling!

Now the question is... When are we all going on this trip! :)

marcikay said...

Mere!!
Don't even tease me like this!!
We neeeeeeeeed to do this!! {maybe even just Disneyland} It would be fab.u.lous.!!

marcikay said...

oh..
and I still have 4 days left to post..

chelseakate said...

1. Mom, you forgot to mention that that gigantic water slide is a wedgie machine. :) I was sure you'd say that.

2. Can we PUH-LEEEEESE go to Disney World/Land with Mere and her fam? Please, please, please, please, please?!

....lets get planning?!