18 October 2010

WDW, day 9 - and done!

October 17, 2010 LAST DAY!!

Animal Kingdom

I always have a really hard time heading home, especially from WDW, because it's never quite decided when we'll be returning..

{plus, I have to pack.. UGH}

As we were heading out of the room,
we snapped a couple pictures of our various towel sculptures..

{we always leave them around the room,
somehow we don't have the heart to take them apart}

..lovebirds & mouse..
..puppy..
..small birds by our toothbrushes..



The girls posing by our room..

We had a FANTASTIC location this time!!

{right by the main building -
if you've ever stayed on Disney property
and seen how huge each property is,
(Riverside itself is 2,048 rooms)
you can appreciate how excited we were to be
right next door!!}


For our last day,
we decided to focus on
Animal Kingdom one more time..


Miss Adi
.Kilimanjaro Safaris..

..getting treats & dancing..
{is Davy telling me I can only have one??}


..touring the Yeti Museum..


..THAT is a big foot..



Expedition Everest!!


{please enjoy my
"having-fun-taking-pics-
while-on-a-roller-coaster.."}













..a final shot!!..
**have I mentioned we LOVE Disney???**

1 comment:

marcikay said...

I LIVE for your postings of pictures from wherever you visit! No one does a travellogue better than you! For two people who can't go anywhere - we don't need to because you make us enjoy every minute of your trips with you!!!

And, right up there - one of my favorite things is to see the hairdo's you come up with for the girls!!! You are one of the most creative people I know! And now we know where Chelsea gets it!

Love you,
Rosemary