11 September 2010

Well, Here Goes Nothin'!

I am sooooo stumped on how to start this..

Basically, I'm starting a project..

If you're so inclined, you can read it!

HERE! On my blog!!

Because that is where I'm putting it..


I feel like I need a tiny bit of explanation..

So here goes..

Ready??


I have a friend..

She's known to the blogging world as Landeelu Landerson..

I happen to know her in person by another name..

But I digress..

She is my blogging idol..

She knows this..

I've told her more than once..

Really..

She's the reason I started a blog in the first place..

She is!!


Any-hoo.. Landee has started a project called

"Me: The Abridged Version"

..and I love it, and want to start too..


So basically, I'll be writing things about ME..

They will be random..

They might be short or maybe really long..

The idea is to eventually alphabetize them..

..and then have a kind of..

"Encyclopedia of Marci"..


It's just a little something fun..

I think it will be a cool posterity kind of thing..


I'm now going to quote Landee..

..twice..

"The subject matter will be random and silly and maybe even heartfelt from time-to-time. Who knows, right? But I'll be putting it all here on the blog. I'll then label it with the letter it will be filed under making it easier when the time comes to compile and print my book."

"I think your kids would love it. . . I think your husband would love it. . . "


So,

That, in a tiny nutshell, is what I'm doing..

If you have questions.. comments.. suggestions.. would like to learn more..

..leave me a comment and I'll try to help you out..

{I will be labeling these posts as M:TAV, and the letter!}

1 comment:

Silvey Mothership said...

Go for it! Should be a great posterity post/book. Anxious to see how it goes.