25 September 2010

A Birthday Party?

You heard it right..

I am notoriously known as being..


A BAD BIRTHDAY PARTY MOM..


It's bad, I know..

It's important, I know..

It means so much, I know..


I'm just bad at it, I know..


Wouldja like a little Walker
birthday party history??


Chelsea ~ 3 parties

Savannah ~ 1 party

Adi ~ 0 parties

See??

Toldja..

I promised the little girls they could each have a birthday party this year..

..and shock-of-all-shocks

I kept one promise!!

One week after Savannah's actual birthday?

Par-tay..

She planned it..

She wanted everyone to wear their pjs,

have snacks,

watch Rocketman..

{have you seen this movie??
one of our favorites..
btw - if you don't like stupid humor
pretend I didn't recommend this..}


..the happy birthday-girl..



..Baylie..
{of "Bizbannah" fame..}



..Mazie..



..some of the gals..
..just "hanging"..




..the whole gang..
top: Rachel, Hailey, Savannah!
middle: Sophie, Mazie, Tyler {Adi's friend}, Adi,
Chloe {Adi's friend}, Sydney
front{?}: Maddy, Baylie, Abby, Lizzy





..some gifties..




..Adi invited her friend Chloe to come
{handy, because her 2 sisters were invited},
and at the last minute,
her buddy Tyler showed up!
{he fits in easily, so no biggie!}




..present time!..




Hailey & Savannah ~ cousins!!



.."the littles"..









..Sydney really likes to be the center of attention..




..our one "no-show" Jessica,
she came by to bring a gift &
say Happy Birthday!!

Easy?

Yep..

Fun?

Yep..

Happy girl?

Yep..

Yay for birthday parties!!

No comments: