07 September 2010

Y Do We Climb It??

September 6, 2010

So, we decided to hike the Y..

MOST of us had never done it..

I KNOW, it's one of those

"things to do when you live in Utah County"

..we just hadn't got around to it..

Until Monday!

{and yes, Labor Day

is apparently a VERY popular day

to hike the Y..}

Did I mention it was 48 degrees when we left our house??

What is up with that early September??


First to the top!

The view!

"Y" poses!

..making a quick plan..

Ta-da!!

Chelsea & Adi decided to go clear to the top!

Savannah was content to relax at the bottom..

Savannah, ever the animal lover,
hoped to see a lizard on her hike..

She didn't find one..

No worries!
She brought her own!

**if you're wondering why you don't see ME in any of these photos..

well, after turn 2 {there are 10}

I decided to wait on a bench and read my book..

{my Kindle syncs with my phone}

I'm reading "The Help"

I highly recommend it!!

No comments: