27 January 2009

Am I this boring?

I want to get on and post SO SO bad!

The problem? I can't think of a dangflabbin thing to write about..

How sad am I?

PLUS it is Tuesday.. My beyond busy crazy day.. (dance, pack meeting, dance, city league basketball [Davy, not me!], Chelsea on a date..) When am I supposed to make dinner?? (I won't even get into how I only have 1 point left.. gotta love the WW)..

I DID go out to lunch with the more mobile Elissa.. (went to the bathroom in Red Robin in 4 minutes, yes, I timed her..)

I DID drink 5 Diet Cokes with my lunch at Red Robin..

I DID go visiting teaching..

I DID go to the grocery store..

I DID order American Girl bunk beds for Valentine's Day for my girlies..

..could my life BE any more exciting?..

3 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

I'm so glad you posted. I am really excited to learn the word "dangflabbin"...fabulous!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Thanks for commenting on how long it took me to use th rest room. Love you! My post will be a boring one too, but I reall want to post as well.

Erikka said...

You're not as boring as me! I haven't posted in 2 weeks! I was impressed that you knew you only had 1 WW point left for the day. I never kept track, so I quit trying. Gotta find a better way. Seems like things have really picked up in the last few days. :o)